Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed, and the filename of your uploaded file is fully anonymised.
- Full author addresses and keywords have been provided.
- The authors undertake to obtain and deliver to the publisher all necessary permissions to reproduce any illustrations such as photographs, diagrams or maps (whether from printed material, from the internet or from any other source).
- If your organisation has a Read and Publish agreement with the journal please email firstname.lastname@example.org to alert her to the submission.
Personal data entered in this journal management system will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The publishers comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. See https://www.whpress.co.uk/publications/privacy-policy/
One or more cookies are created on your computer when you first visit this site. They are necessary to store a session ID and to facilitate login. You can view or delete cookies using your browser settings.